Terms & Conditions
- Do everything with your best interest in mind.
- Treat you how we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Give you the benefit of the doubt.
- Keep you in the loop, and we don’t just mean running around in circles.
- Never try to blind you with jargon or other gimmicky tactics.
- Protect your privacy and your rights as defined under law.
- Not pave any roads to anywhere with our good intentions. That’s a promise.
We hold ourselves to expectations of good, moral behavior and we expect the same from you.
We expect you to:
- Do the necessary that we ask from you to keep the website clean and secure.
- Provide us sufficient information that we need for cleaning up and securing your website.
We are privacy freaks and we promise to obsess like maniacs over your privacy — to treat you the way we would treat ourselves and want to be treated. In particular, we hate spammers and would never spam nor give them any information; we can’t stand people or companies that track you beyond the generic Google cookies that Google automatically does. We will never reveal any information of yours to anyone, unless the law gave us no choice. But we will fight to the end for you, and for ourselves. Vive la Revolución!
Speak Now (or at a More Convenient Time)
If you have any questions, doubts, hopes, dreams, fears, then send us an email at [email protected]